Hello anglers, so the Kenai River has shed its winter ice and is flowing free here in Alaska, spring is in the air and the 2023 fishing season will begin in less than a month. If you are new to Alaska Fishing and are planning a fishing trip to the Kenai and have not decided on a guide service yet this post is for you. Okay so these are my top reasons why you should pick Jim Rusk Fishing.
1. Experience Jim has been a local fishing guide on the Kenai since 1987 and 2023 will be my 36th season guiding anglers on the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers as well as many other local waters, you will be hard pressed to find a more experienced fishing guide in Alaska.
2. At Jim Rusk Fishing you will always enjoy fishing with top of the line equipment and in the comfort of custom Willie Boats made to fish the local waters of the Kenai.
3. Jim prides himself on honesty integrity and hard work and will always strive to provide the best fishing trip possible and truly cares that you have a fun and safe fishing trip here on the Kenai.
4. Jim knows the waters of the Kenai and you can be sure that were ever we take you will be the place to be we are not a one trick pony operation but will utilize the entire local area to provide you the best angling possible.
5. Finally the most important thing to ensure that your fishing trip in Alaska is a success is your guide you want a true fisherman not a boat driver, sadly we have many local guides but many are boat drivers and not fisherman, in a very competitive fishery nothing is more important than a fishy guide and yes Jim is fishy!
Okay well there you go give me a call and get your dates locked in for another great fishing season in 2023 on the Kenai in Alaska!